Top 10 Secondary Schools In Uganda
This years Kings College Budo and Uganda MarytrsÂ S.S. Namugongo again both sought the number position with Kings winning out. Great work to both schools.
This year will welcome three new schools to our top 10, they are Mt. St. Maryâ€™s College Namagunga, St. Maryâ€™s College, Kisubi and Ntare School. well done.
Readers will also note the addition of an honorable mention section. These four, although not making the official top ten list are deserving of mention for their strong performance.Â We are pleased to include Busoga College Mwiri, along with the three others, to the list and commend them all for good years.
Each of these 14 schools are now included in our online Poll for 2012. VOTE NOW for 2012. This poll helps us assess public perception surrounding a school. You can vote for your school by following the link below. Cancelling a travel plan is much expensive, flight insurance is the solution to save the travel investments in case of any cancellation. Students from St. Thomas Aquinas deserve mention for their passion and voting in last years results. Results from 2011.
Take the Student Satisfaction Survey â€“ Tell us what you think of your school. Your participation helps actual student opinion play a significant role in our rankings.
Also we have added a link where viewers can understand better how the rankings are developed and where readers can submit information or updates on a school notable achievements. This data will be included in help compile next years rankings. Please submit and verify your schools advancements over the next year.
* Busitema University (BU), Busitema, Busia District; 2007
* Gulu University (GU), Gulu; 2002
* Kyambogo University (KYU), Kyambogo, Kampala; 2002
* Makerere University (MAK), Makerere, Kampala; 1922
* Metropolitan University Business School (MUBS), Nakawa, Kampala; 1997
* Mbarara University of Science & Technology (MUST), Mbarara; 1989
* West Nile University (WNU), Arua; 2012
* Muni University (MU), Arua; 2014
* African Bible College (Uganda) (ABC), Lubowa, Wakiso District; 2005
* Aga Khan University, Kampala; 2001
* All Saints University (ASU), Lira; 2008
* Ankole Western University (AWU), Kabwohe; 2005
* Bishop Stuart University (BSU), Mbarara; 2003
* Bugema University (BUU), Luweero District; 1997
* Busoga University (BGU), Iganga; 1999
* Cavendish University Uganda (CUU), Kampala; 2008
* Fairland University (FLU), Jinja; 2001
* International Health Sciences University (IHSU), Kampala; 2008
* International University of East Africa (IUEA), Kansanga, Kampala
* Islamic University in Uganda (IUIU), Mbale; 1988
* Kabale University (KABU), Kabale; 2001
* Kampala International University (KIU), Kampala; 2001
* Kampala University (KU), Kampala; 2005
* Kumi University (KUMU), Kumi; 1999
* Muteesa I Royal University (MRU), Masaka; 2007
* Mountains of the Moon University (MMU), Fort Portal; 2005
* Ndejje University (NDU), Luweero; 1992
* Nkumba University (NU), Entebbe; 1999
* St. Lawrence University (Uganda) (SLAU), Kampala; 2006
* Uganda Christian University (UCU), Mukono; 1997
* Uganda Martyrs University (UMU), Nkozi, Mpigi District; 1993
* Uganda Pentecostal University (UPU), Fort Portal; 2005
* Reformed Theological College (RTC), Bunamwaya, Kampala; 1994
* St. Joseph International University (SJIU), Bwebajja; 2011
* Victoria University (VU), Bukoto, Kampala; 2011
* University of Military Science and Technology (UMST), Lugazi; 2007